Booking Terms & Conditions
Please Note: by completing and sending the booking form, you agree that you are making a confirmed booking and entering into a contract which carries your acceptance, in full, of the booking terms set out below.
1. The DISCO will require the full balance to be paid in full at least 31 days before the function date.
2. If the CLIENT cancels the booking then the deposit and any advance payment will be forfeit. Full payment will be sought if cancellation is made within 31 days of the performance date or if the DISCO can show that another function has been refused for the same date on the basis of this agreement. Cancellation notification must be in writing and receipt of such notification will be confirmed in writing.
3. In the extremely unlikely event of the DISCO having to cancel, any monies paid to us by the client shall be refunded in full. We will also endeavour to help find a replacement.
4. In the unfortunate event of the Function not taking place due to a pandemic the CLIENT will not be liable for full payment. In these circumstances the DISCO is entitled to keep all or part of a booking deposit to cover any business costs and admin fees. If the event is postponed and the DISCO can cover the new date the deposit can be transferred to the new date.
5. The DISCO will require access to a properly earthed mains electricity supply, sufficient to allow safe usage of the required equipment for the performance. If the supply is inadequate then the amount of equipment may be reduced. If the DISCO considers that the electricity supply or any other aspect of the event is unsafe then they reserve the right to refuse to start or continue the performance after consultation with the CLIENT. The provisions of clause 2 may also apply.
6. Licences for the performance of recorded music are only required at public events. In most cases private parties, such as wedding receptions, birthdays etc which are invitation only and attract no entrance fee do not require a licence. It is the CLIENTS responsibility to obtain such licences if required. Should the DISCO be prevented from performing due to the absence of any appropriate licence or similar permission or should the performance be cancelled for any other reason then the provisions of clause 2 will apply.
7. The DISCO will require adequate setting up time prior to the performance and a sufficient period afterwards to dismantle and remove their equipment from the venue. The amount of time required is dependant on the package selected. Please ask to confirm set up times.
8. The CLIENT is responsible for providing adequate supervision of all guests, staff and customers at the venue and will be liable for any loss or damage to equipment caused by guests, staff or customers.
9. The CLIENT warrants that they are entitled to use the venue for the purposes of the event and performance and that the event does not breach any law, bye-law or conditions imposed on the property.
10. Any extension of playing time is purely at the discretion of the DISCO and may be subject to other constraints, however they will do their best to accommodate any such request.
11. The CLIENT engaging the DISCO and the DISCO accepting the engagement confirms acceptance of all these terms and conditions.